4.21.2014

What is Trending at the Lucas House

I was going to spend the morning getting my Easter post up but the chickens are demanding their current morning routine so I'd thought I'd share what is trending. I promise some Easter photos later today.

The chickens and I used to enjoy a morning of Sesame Street while the boys went to school but someone (a.k.a Zach) introduced the girls to YouTube videos on the Xbox so our current routine involves watching the  Katy Perry Dark Horse and Roar videos. I wish I could accurately capture how they request these videos; it involves panting like a dog and singing.






After we get through those two videos then we have to watch a few Muppets' videos and eventually we leave YouTube for Bubble Guppies or Monsters Inc.




Don't worry - this doesn't happen all in one morning but I am fairly certain that these 4 items (Katy Perry, Muppets, Bubble Guppies, and Monsters Inc) are watched in some manner during the chickens' day.

Currently trending for Zach is card tricks. Even the chickens have been asked "Want to see me do a card trick?" Some are good and some need a bit a work but falling prey to the request definitely starts to wear on you after about the 8th card trick. Makes you wonder if Bess Houdini got tired of being asked to come watch "this new trick!"

I have also been inundated with Marvel Super Heroes talk. I am more than happy to chat about any confusions you have between DC and Marvel heroes as I have received multiple lectures on the who's who in the super hero world.



Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: