- Elizabeth has broken the spine on JT's copy of Ron Chernow's biography while obsessing over the images of Eliza and Hamilton.
- The girls refer to JT as Hamilton and Zach as Aaron Burr
- The girls launch out in song anytime they hear New York ("In New York you can be a new man")
- They draw countless pictures of the main characters and even made paper puppets that they took to school for Show and Tell.
- JT and Lulu have an entire routine reenacting the opening line of Yorktown ("Monsieur Hamilton, Monsieur Lafayette, In command where you belong)
- They forgo cartoons to watch the PBS Great Performances about Lin Manuel Miranda and the creation of Hamilton
- The girls will tell anyone that will listen that LMM helped write songs for Moana and that Christopher Jackson sings a song
- The girls spend countless hours on the back deck acting out their favorite scenes
It is this last bit that led us to Goodwill yesterday because none of the dresses in their closet were the right dress to play the roles of Eliza and Angelica (for the record I get to play Peggy). And believe me they have argued countless times the NONE part of that statement.
And the girls love watching this version of the Schuyler Sisters.