- I want laughter, lots of it and sometimes I want so much laughter that my stomach hurts
- I want to be done with diapers (until I am a grandmother - please let that be at least 15-20 years from now)
- I want to run more or if I am getting too old for running then at least walk the dog more
- I want to figure out what I want to be when I grow up
- I want to spend time at the beach or at least a family vacation
- I want to be better at balancing family, work, and me time
- I want to stop caring about those that don't care about me
- I want to spend time with those that matter
- I want to remember to unplug every now and again
- I want a year when no friends go through divorce, I know this is a tough one but just in case someone does decide to split then I want the energy to be the a good friend because divorce is tough stuff
- I want more date nights (preferably with Rick)
I am sure I have more things but I think that is a good start for 2015.
Thanks 2014. It wasn't always easy, there were some tears, some struggles, some mommy dearest moments, lots of thoughts spinning in my head, lots of draining moments but there was also laughter, some well-needed family time, some letting go of people and things, and overall I think it was a year of being content with life and where I am at.