7.10.2012

party of six

We have this thing going that you can read about on Rick's site. This thing meant that at 6 AM Rick walked in to the room while I was mid mental debate about getting out of bed and working and told me we needed a family photo.

I always want to do family photos. I secretly spend too much time looking at photography blogs and then I look at the prices and decide that the world will have live with the photos that I take. Apparently though when you have a thing going on, they want a photo that has the entire family.

So we all got dressed this morning (which made me mental note that working from home means I have nothing to wear that is appropriate for a family photo or anything beyond sitting in a chair and working), enlisted the help of our favorite teenager, and got a few decent photos.







2 comments:

Lexy said...

LOVE them! You all look fabulous!

Chandra said...

These turned out cute! I want one! And, Lexy's right, you do look fabulous!!!