12.25.2011

Merry Christmas

In true Meghan form, I managed to do something to my camera that is causing my light levels to be off which means all my Christmas photos look like this:


Who needs to see the faces of their kids?

So needless to say, rather than spending time trying to figure out what my first Kindle book will be (thanks to some little boys who gifted me with my own Kindle), I am going to bust out the owner's manual and figure out what I need to do to get normal photos again. Technically, I know that I did it when I was trying to capture my Christmas light photos, I mistakenly messed with my auto-settings rather than my manual. Ugh!

Anywho, enough complaining at Christmas. We had a wonderful day. It is always a little sad to not be at Pete's and Jude's house but we've enjoyed our time hanging at the house and honestly being extremely lazy. No new word on the chickens. They opted to ignore Lucas tradition and not arrive on the 24th, which I have to say I was a bit happy about because despite the fabulous support from friends, I felt bad about my kids having to spend Christmas at someone else's house (not only for the boys but also the friends). And honestly, I was feeling sorry for myself if I was going to spend Christmas at the hospital. So we will just continue to wait.

JT's highlights from Christmas:

  • Telescope 
  • Ticket to Ride game (especially since he just learned that his uncle Gavin is a huge fan)
  • Circuits set
Zach's highlights from Christmas:
  • The Black Pearl lego set 
  • Star Wars monopoly
  • Lego Idea book
I am giving big kudos to Rick who surprised with some fabulous Kendra Scott earrings. He definitely out-did me considering I gave him a controversial London Rippers baseball t-shirt.

We hope all of our friends and family members enjoyed Christmas. We send our love to each of you.



No comments: