7.03.2011

Coping

We are still trying to absorb the twin news. I admit to having a few breakdowns. We went back in on Friday to redo the ultrasound testing that looks for downs and indicates whether we should look for other genetic concerns. We won't have results until next week

We have temporarily opted to name the twins, Chip and Dip so we stop referring to them as Twin A and Twin B. JT will be responsible for Chip (formerly A) and Zach will get Dip (formerly B). No word on the sex of either just yet (and I promise we will find out) but my entire OB office staff is hoping for girls.The ultrasound tech said she felt like they were girls, which gives me a little hope because I think she secretly knows more than she lets on to when she is searching and looking at the babies. But  until I get the official confirmation, I will stick with boy names (I think I have one in mind).

I appreciate every one's well wishes. It is hard to feel blessed and that all of this will work out just yet but I know it will eventually. I did have one well wisher who pointed out that with the age difference between the boys and Chip and Dip it will be a blessing because the twins will have each other rather than a 3rd child that feels left out. That thought definitely helped out as when these guys go to enter kinder (in 2016  if I did my math right) JT and Zach will be in middle school.

No comments: