7.21.2011

legos and other stuff

Note: I tried posting this a few days ago but I guess it never made it! Lucky you, two posts in a day!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I am remiss on posting some photos. I won't go in to details but I am still just coping right now. Rick is busy planning an addition to the house while I am trying to figure funding. working and getting ready for our road trip.

Over the fourth of July weekend there was a lego convention in town. It was a Texas group (whose name I forget) but basically a bunch of Lego geeks lovers. The focus of the event was MOC (my own creation) so everything built was from imagination not based on a kit. The boys came home with tons of ideas and as usual legos dominate our family room.

 We also had a one day tournament over the 4th weekend and one team had the cutest bat boy ever. He took his role very seriously.
The Hutto All-Star team participated in the 100 year parade in Hutto. Check out JT's awesome parade wave.

As I mentioned we are gearing up for our Southern Road trip. I think I've been so busy and overwhelmed that I haven't realized that it is here (and may be our last for a while). I hope to get more excited in the coming days. Tonight we kick-off a busy last week in town with a birthday celebration for Zach. Pictures and details to come.

No comments: