3.07.2011

Zach Fuism

I laid awake in bed on Sunday morning and Zach started mumbling to me:

Zach: Mama, wouldn't it be cool if they had kits where you could make your own money? You could put anyone's face on the dollar?

Me: That would be cool. Whose face would you use?

Zach: Lady Gaga.

_____________________________________

I am sitting in my office doing a little bit of nothing while Zachy plays Angry Birds on my phone (google it, it is this insanely addictive game with birds flying and trying to destroy pigs). Zach has oddly (because he doesn't have this personality at all!) become obsessed with the game. He has also discovered that he can somehow watch youtube videos on my phone that show him tricks and "cheats" for the game. He just now discovered some golden egg and is running through the house letting everyone know. The good news, he knows to put my phone on wifi so he isn't running up my phone bill watching youtube. Sweet kid!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Izzy would love to see one of those Lady Gaga dollar bills!