3.07.2011

Another Dose of Zach

We had baseball photos this Sunday. I got my camera to work and of course now I look at these photos and feel like maybe I could hold on another year or two with what I have but maybe I should wait until I have that new camera in my hands tomorrow before I make a decision!


Here is Zach striking a pose with his most serious face.

My struggle to get Zach and Grif to do something cute resulted in only one photo as they were more interested in acting out the following pose.



Serious face but this time he is trying really hard not to laugh at those of us heckling him from the side.

Saturday morning was a blur. We had to be out the door by 7:00 AM to run errands and be available for concession stand duty by 8:00. I kept repeating to the boys that they needed to write their names "in" their hats. Zach took it upon himself to add some Zach flair to my instructions. It is guaranteed that no one else will use Zach's hat during the season.