10.11.2010

Hurting the World

First everyone needs to take a moment to say "poor Meghan" because yesterday Rick and JT got to go to ACL fest (thanks to a fabulous friend who has the power to "get us in") while I took Zach and Griffin to a birthday party. Zach and Griffin are great company; the party was so-so.

After dropping Griffin off, Zach and I were heading home at which point Zach tells me this:

Zach: Mom you are mean.
Me: Excuse me?
Zach: You are hurting the world's feelings.
Me: What do you mean?
Zach: When you say that you are the greatest mom in the world, you hurt the world's feelings because there are other moms.

I had to apologize to the world and promise that I wouldn't say I was the greatest mom in the world ever.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Hey! Your bloggy has a new look! I likey!

Lexy said...

I'm pretty sure that the fact that you took Zach and Griffin to a birthday party instead of going to ACL means that you are, in fact, the greatest mom in the world!