9.28.2010

blog cruise

I spend an inordinate amount of time online and not by choice. Technically I am working but often there is a break here and there especially when a conference call becomes a discussion that doesn't involve me and that is when I start on my blog cruise.

So imagine my surprise when I see that some of my favorite design blogs are all talking about a launch party for Rue magazine. What? Why wasn't I invited and then I remember that I don't make a living with design or a design blog, I just like to look at them. I really don't have much designer in me but I do love to pretend. I've never dreamt of being a designer, I think that is what Judes should be doing, but I do love to rearrange my furniture and see what other people are doing with their places.

Anywho, I ramble. Here is Rue Magazine. I am hoping that I can get this in hard copy. I am not sure it will replace my beloved Cottage Living but I am desperate to find something.

I also want this (until I saw the price). I want it outside as a shared office for Rick and myself or maybe as a playroom for the boys. What I really, really want is just ONE more room. I don't know why Rick just doesn't build me one. I have been toying with the idea of moving the boys to our room so they have a bigger space to destroy. So often we send them to their room to play and by moving them to our room we could (despite my long held belief not to) move the wii in there and then Rick and I could hang out in the living room without the constant demand to play wii. I just don't know if I can give up my closet though, which honestly I hadn't thought about until my mom mentioned it. We really do love that closet and I have a lot going on in there (which is code for it is a HUGE mess and I have some early Christmas gifts stowed away in there).

So this long pointless post is to announce the whole Rue magazine for anyone looking for some diversion and to announce that I have changed some of blog links to the right. I eliminated some of the blogs that I have outgrown.

No comments: