10.13.2008

Hiatus

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."E.B. White

I realize I haven't been a stellar blogger of late. I feel like we've hit a lull where we have nothing exciting going on yet we are also swamped. My to do list just keeps growing and I honestly feel as though I get lots of small parts and pieces done but never actually get to complete a task. It is all very frustrating.

All that said, I am going to take a short break. Not long, I promise as we have a birthday coming up as well as Halloween. I'll be back in full force and hopefully I will even have a photo or two of my completed Halloween quilt.

2 comments:

thenguyens said...

Noooooooooooo. Now what do I have to look forward to? Stop making your kid's costumes and you might have time to blog. ;)

Suzette said...

I thought this was going to be a short lived hiatus.