7.23.2008

Hurricane Dolly

Okay, this post really has nothing to do with the Hurricane. It made landfall and it just rained here for about 5 minutes, which is better than we've had for the past month.

This post isn't really about Dolly but since there is no way for me to "hide" photos, I thought I'd go for the element of surprise for those true followers that are willing to read almost anything I post, then they would be happy to see that I am finally posting the images of my recent $170 purchase. No it wasn't a Rock Star for the Wii or new bikes, it was the Batmobile, no it was a new clubhouse, no it was a toilet box. Ok, I didn't actually buy the box, I bought the item in the box but the box became the ultimate toy for the three days that it lasted. The box started out as Batmobile, became a clubhouse, a roller coaster, and a fire truck. I am contemplating another toilet for three more days of adventures, sharing, and fun.






Sorry SNJ to disappoint. You will be the first to know if I ever have an extra $170 lying around and I opt to buy Rock Star.

1 comment:

thenguyens said...

I hope you and Rick are having as much fun with the contents of the box! Great pictures. Thanks for the boxes you sent us. It felt like Christmas!