7.22.2008

Updates Are Coming

I have lots of photos to post: Zach's and Nora's bday party, Rick's latest project, and the best $170 I ever spent on two kids; however, I decided that while Rick was out last night I would rearrange the bedroom furniture.
It always throws Rick for a loop when I start moving furniture around. I have fond memories of Judes always moving furniture at least seasonly and letting us rearrange our rooms too. Rick on the other hand says that furniture at his house was always in the same place except at Christmas when they needed to make room for the tree.
My hope last night was that he would get back really late from DNO, the house would be dark (minus the one light I do leave on) and he would have no clue where the bed was (okay the room isn't that big, he would have quickly found it) but he came home very early. I don't think he was too surprised as he knew something was coming when over the weekend he found me sitting in the middle of our bed with his tape measure.

Stay tuned. I promise once I get in a run this morning and tackle a work lunch, I'll get to blogging.

1 comment:

Suzette said...

I'm dying to know, what did you buy? And where is the bed now? You need revolving furniture so you never get tired of it : )