1.14.2014

And then the two were two...

Well the chickens are officially 2. We have all survived and we hope to survive the next 2 years as well. We had a quiet time around celebrating their birthday. They were still not 100% so we didn't plan much.  And truth be told the boys and I couldn't really figure out what to get the girls. So on Saturday the kids and I headed out to a local toy shop to see what we could find. I was hoping to get them some furniture for a dollhouse they got for Christmas. Long story short, the toy store was miserable and I for some reason decided that we had to go to Ikea. Of course I'd never advise anyone to take 4 kids on a Saturday to Ikea but we did it and we survived. Even better the girls got some great dollhouse furniture and a kick-ass castle to play in. They may be the only 2 year olds that spend a birthday at Ikea. I have some dollhouse photos that I will get up soon. Needless to say, I placed all the furniture but there has been a lot of rearranging and the baby keeps ending up in odd places like stuffed in a bench.





No comments: