6.03.2013

nighttime dilemna


It is 10 at night and this is the dilemma I am facing. How will I diaper this baby without waking her or her sister or more importantly disturbing their sweet sleep position. Of course that didn't stop me from grabbing my phone, turning on the hall light, and taking a photo!



As you can tell by the non-baby sheet we are behind in laundry and this is not the first time a diaper has been removed. We've been the benefactors of some splendid displays of fecal finger painting, soaking wet sheets, and soaking wet pjs. I will show my gender biased but I honestly would have thought this is something the boys would have done but they never once messed with those diapers. Of course I could turn that argument to be that the boys were lazy and loved that someone was willing to take care of them whereas the girls are already asserting their independence and fighting be cared for...or maybe they are just two punks that like to mess with their diapers when they sleep. Regardless, I managed to take the photo and diaper a sleeping baby without disturbing their sleep because they looked so sweet together.


1 comment:

Chandra said...

Wow! I am impressed! Impressed with your stealth diapering skills. Impressed with the girls innovation and independence! All around awesomeness at the Lucas house!