3.19.2013

My Dirty Little Secret

Not a day goes by that I don't think about my blog and how (yes I know you've heard it before) remiss I am at keeping this blog up-to-date. Here is my dirty secret, I have stopped using my camera. It is really sad but I have a million excuses that I can share at anytime but perhaps the most honest is that most days it is just easier to grab my phone and take a quick photo, which often ends up on Instagram.


So if you aren't following me on your fancy smart phone, you aren't seeing any photos. The good news is that I busted out my camera again and snagged some shots of the chickens and I have big plans to invest in a new camera bag that will allow me to carry my camera and chicken supplies.Stay with me and I promise to do better.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I don't even know if my camera even works anymore. Sad, sad day.