12.17.2011

life at the house

I know it has been a while and for that I apologize. Life just seems to going so fast lately. Work is busy, babies are growing, kids have hundreds of activities.

So a quick update on what we've been doing. We had a quiet and relaxing Turkey Day at the house. I think it is the first that we have spent without company. After the long weekend we had lots of activities including Holiday Night at school complete with Zach singing and some bingo, the Voodoo played and won their final tournament of the year, class parties, and some Christmas crafting adventures.

We all spend a lot of time asking if the girls are going to come out but apparently they see no need. A few weeks back I had some decreased movement so that set off a flurry of activity that included a visit to the hospital. All ended well and the chickens are growing and thriving. At my last visit they were 5 lbs 12 oz and 5 lbs 9 oz. Needless to say having almost 12 lbs of baby is starting to get to me. The boys have all been helpful (including Rick) but I think they all want to stop having to pick things up off the floor for me. We are hoping for the chickens to come before Christmas so we can all be home but if not then I am scheduled for a 1/3 c-section.


No comments: