5.13.2011

April

Somehow I missed the month of April and Easter altogether. It was so bad that I didn't even dye eggs with the boys this year (not to worry, they have a fabulous babysitter that dyed eggs with them).

Easter weekend was actually fairly quiet. Friday I took the boys to meet up with Jennie and Abigail at a park. The boys were hoping that the water park would be open but I guess the parks department hold firms to the June opening even when we have had record heat for March/April. Easter Sunday was spent with all the crazy characters at Apache Shores, which is always a good time and something the Lucas clan loves to do. So why you ask do I even both to give you this mundane update of events that occurred weeks ago, well because I have a few cute photos worthy of your viewing.

 Zach and Abi are fast buddies and spent their time playing in the water.
 

 JT fakes out Craig and doesn't jump into 60 degree water at the count of 3.
Slade hanging out in the golf cart the Easter Bunny brought so our voyages from house to beach are just a little more fun when visiting Apache Shores.

No comments: