3.15.2011

Spring Break

We are living it up in the Redneck Riveria (aka Galveston, Texas). We have a nice house in a fabulous location and we are enjoying the break from our daily routine. I think I personally am finally unwinding despite the fact that I have had to get online a few times to help with some minor work issues.

I will have more to post and talk about but for now here are a few shots.

The boys and Jet loving the "bath water warm" water.
The view from the top deck and yes that is JT walking towards us and that is Gavin and LJ under the blue tent. How awesome is my new camera?!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Wow! You guys really did get a great house! Keep on having fun and try to relax!! Miss you!!!

thenguyens said...

More pictures please! Want to see the house. You photo is the best gulf shot I've seen. Makes it look like California!