2.04.2011

babies

I know we are all being babies about the cold here in Austin but seriously the average temp for this time of year is the mid-50s/low 60's. It is hard for us to adjust to 20 degrees. It is also really hard for Jet and Cora. Jet hasn't gotten a good walk in over a week. He has spent some time outside but not the kind of time he likes. And Cora usually goes out on a late night prowl around the backyard but has been reduced to stealing legos from the bin and tossing them about the living room in the wee hours of the morning.

And it finally got so cold here, that Cora slowly migrated from her perch on the back of the chair to cuddling up close with Jet.

Sorry that I keep taking poor quality photos with my phone but my fingers are too cold to type out all my excuses.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

So cute! You know that cat is desperate if she's snuggling up with the dog!