12.03.2010

Guilty Pleasure

As luck would have it or Murphy's Law, the next few weeks leading up to the holidays are packed with work. It seems like everyone wants something done prior to 12/17, which means my holiday spirit is a bit dampened. I am slowly coming to terms with the possibility of not making cookies or at least not making them at my house, who knows what will happen when we get to Nana's and Grandpa's and I have limited the holiday decorations. And of course we have a baseball tournament this weekend, which means two days will be lost (all for a good, enjoyable cause but lost all the same).

Despite my completely ridiculous workload and numerous holiday activities, the one thing I really want to do is curl up the following guilty pleasure that I was gifted to me when my sweet friend returned from her stay in London. Working from home has gotten me hooked on the Today show, which means I was closely following the big engagement!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I'm still mourning the fact that I will probably not be a princess in this lifetime....Is it weird to imagine a potential arranged marriage between Izzy and Harry?