11.26.2010

I ♥ Shutterfly

So you hung with me when I shamelessly promoted the blog and Shutterfly to help get my holiday cards. Well I have to tell you a few things:

1) My Christmas cards are ordered and I am excited. There were way too many choices and I may have over-photoed but I am excited all the same. I would love to give you a sneak-peek but I don't want to spoil the surprise.
2) Shutterfly is so absolutely awesome that over this past week they sent me a coupon for some free photos and on top of that they sent all sorts of other "deals" this week. I successfully knocked out a few gifts and projects.

I feel so accomplished I just don't know what to do with myself. I tried sharing my joy with Rick but his nose is stuck in a book and the boys are busy transforming the living room in to monster-train-track playground. So thanks for bearing with me as I shout my excitement about my recent experience on Shutterfly. I guess I will sit back and drink some wine and think about what to do next.

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Crap! you've reminded me how behind I am!!! I hate myself!

thenguyens said...

You are very inspiring. I now heart Shutterfly as well. When I saw that the 30% off ends tomorrow I bribed the boys with candy and extra wii time so they would cooperate to take photos outside in the freshly fallen snow. Mission accomplished and now, I too feel a bit more accomplished. Thanks for the inspiration! Can't wait to see your card. the suspense is killing me!

Janet said...

I was real bummed cause your post got me all excited and so I filled out the stuff and they said they'd get back to me with all of the info in 2-3 days - that was like a week ago :-( Maybe my blog is not up to snuff.