11.01.2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween weekend was packed with activities including a baseball tournament, trick or treating, and dinner with friends. JT woke this morning to go to school he announced that he felt like he never really got a weekend.  Here are photos from the Halloween part. I will have some year end baseball photos soon.



Zachy got tired of waiting for me while I obsessed over every move JT made with a knife so he went for a few cuts and more marker this year.

Despite my anxiety, JT carved his own pumpkin and did a nice job.

Elmo and the White Ninja (Slade and Eli) swung by for some serious trick or treating. Hard to tell from this shot but JT was intent on spooky/scary and his costume has a gruesome feature where it looks like blood is pumping through his ribbed chest plate.

Zach has been waiting a long time to be a "wolfman" (not sure why he branched away from Star Wars)but he didn't like the shirt that came with the costume and of course opted to tell me just about an hour before it was time to head out. Luckily I managed to graft the fur to another shirt and Zach created a story for himself about being a soccer player turned Wolfman.

No comments: