3.21.2010

Revenge of Nana Juju and Grandpa Pete

It may come as a surprise to most that there were a few, brief moments of my childhood where I was rotten and may have done a few bad things.However small my misdeeds were, I recall Nana Juju and Grandpa Pete often remarking that they wished on me a child worse than I was. I obviously didn't fear this threat because how bad could a child of a perfect angel be?

I wasw showering this morning, which truth be told is perhaps the one place where I am left alone. I would put a lock on the bathroom door but that would only encourage Rick to stay in there longer than I believe he needs to. Anywho, during said shower this morning, Zachy came in and proudly announced that Mama Horsey had gotten her hair cut. I pulled open the curtain to view a horse tail that was now a few inches shorter than it was earlier today. I sent Zachy away and told him we would discuss hair cutting once I was out of the shower. My few remaining moments of silence we spent thinking about the time I ripped the eyes off a fabric doll that Judes had or the time I cut Malibu Barbies hair. My time remembering the only two bad deeds of my childhood were interupted with the enterance of JT to announce that all of Mama Horsey's babies (she has three now) got their hair done.  This was of course the end of my shower but fortunately the babies are "too young for haircuts" and only had their hair styled into mohawks.

I have a photo of MH's new doo that I will get up shortly as well as several other long-awaited posts. These past few weeks have been outrageously busy at work and home. I put a self-inflicted ban on using my computer this weekend (I am currently posting from Rick's computer) but I think that ban will end later this evening.

And just so you all know, this blog entry is #301 in my blogging career. Sounds like cause for celebration. I hear Martha has a new Crafting Bible out that should probably be given as a reward for all my hard work on keeping the world updated on the goings on in the Lucas House!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

What? I've been thinking Mama Horsey needed a haircut. I'm just glad someone finally took the initiative!