11.19.2009

Video On Demand (a Zach Fuism)

I walked away for 10 minutes and somehow the boys managed to navigate to the Video On Demand menu on the TV. Even more impressive is that they found a "Sports Movie" category. We started flipping through the options and watching previews. Eventually we landed on King Pin (I promise we didn't watch the preview) but as you may know the VOD menu shows an image of the movie. I tried to find the image online to post but we will just have to go with words on this one. The poster shows a min-dress clad woman with Woody Harrelson and Dennis Quaid on either side of her and I am sure there is a bowling ball in the photo somewhere. So the image appears and Rick starts professing his love for the movie at which point Zach jumps up and yells: "NO MORE FREAKING CHICK FLICKS!"

The poster is fairly innocuous, which leads me to believe that Zach was reacting to Rick's commentary, which then leads me to believe that while I am gone Rick is making Zach watch a lot of chick flicks.

No comments: