11.11.2009

lucky

I have to admit that I pretty damn lucky. I have a great husband who hasn't batted an eyelash about me leaving for three days to spend some quality time with Lexi in NOLA . And I have two super, fabulous friends who are letting Lexi and I crash at their house and promise to keep us entertained and filled with coffee.

And I can't forget Chandra who spotted me the perfect little suitcase and readily agreed to check in on my boys and ensure that they are ok or that they have at least changed their underwear.

Hopefully I will get a few good shots of Lexi's and my adventures this weekend.  It could get crazy as the top things on our to do list include: eating lots of pastries, sleeping in, going to stores that we typically pass by because we have boys with us, and drinking NOLA out of coffee while sitting in Lee's and Rebecca's backyard.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I will do a daily underwear call. HAVE A BLAST! Eat a pastry for me!!