9.01.2009

Fu Nuggets

With JT back in school Rick and I get the honor of learning some good information from Zach. Here are two of my most favorite from the past week.

Fu Nugget #1 - Rick and Zachy are playing Legos and Rick.
Rick: These are some cool ships that you built.
Zach Fu: Yeah, I know.
Rick: You are good at building ships.
Zach Fu: I am good at building ships because I am genius.

Fu Nugget #2 - Zachy is just talking away while I am cleaning the kitchen.
Zach Fu: Mom, did you know that old people forget things.
Me: Well you don't have to be old to forget things. I forget things all the time.
Zach Fu: No mama old people forget things. They are oldtimers.
Me: Oldtimers?
Zach Fu: Old people get oldtimers.
Me: Do you mean Alzheimer's?
Zach Fu: That is what I said, old timers!

1 comment: