6.18.2009

chillaxing


While most Texans are enjoying their summer pool-side, we are spending our weekends cheering for the Pflugerville Heat. Last weekend we started our Pool Play for the Championship Tournament. I really have no idea how it all works but I just sound like a knowledgeable t-ball mom when I say it. Prior to the first of three games, JT announced that he needed to chilllax in the car on the ride to the game. I spent the previous night while everyone else was hiding from the tornadoes, finally figuring out how to use an ipod I was gifted long ago (sorry to that very sweet friend that gave me the ipod, rest assured that it is now getting the love you hoped it would) JT listened to Band of Horses pregame and then moved to the Flaming Lips for the second and third game.
We are looking at the possibility of 5 games this weekend. Yay us! I'll no doubt have more photos. I'll keep you posted on JT's play list as well. He asked for Spoon and Foo Fighters to be added to the rotation.

No comments: