3.24.2009

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary

Some of you may vaguely remember that JT and I tried to take a small little plot of land last year and turn it into a garden. It wasn't our best effort and after inspiration from Grandpa Pete's veggie garden, much discussion, and a lot of help from Rick we created a new garden.
We almost lost our chives, some thing ate our cilantro, and I accidentally killed a yellow squash. Hopefully we will get rain and have lots of tomatoes and peppers soon!
When we first moved in to this house I distinctly remember Rick and I looking at french doors and talking about putting one in. We finally decided after our door gave out and we had some water damage to our floor to get a new door. I am so very, very happy. Rick still has some work to do but who cares when you have a great view of the deck and the new garden and most importantly the ugly, old, rotten door is gone!










No comments: