3.18.2009

Fu Nuggets

I am stealing this post from Rick but I believe there is some essential Zachfuism in here that everyone needs to be aware of.

A couple of mornings ago, the boys squeezed into bed with us. Soon, Zach was screaming, "Stop JT." We got Zach to stop screaming and got JT to stop what he was doing. When we asked Zach what JT was doing, his replied, "He was pinching my thumb-toe." "Thumb-Toe?" we asked. He pointed to his big toe. "This is my thumb toe."

One of the boys' chores is to put away their laundry. The other day Zach came up to me with a shirt and a broken hanger. "Dad, I need a new hooker. This one is broken.

We've been doing some spring cleaning, and Meghan had a bag of hangers in the hallway. Last night she heard something fall over. "Don't worry, mom." Zach said emerging from the hallway, "It's just a bag of hookers."

No comments: