3.30.2009

Lucas Family Vacation

We may be the craziest people around this year but we have decided to embark on a whirldwind family vacation. We haven't finalized all the details but the current plan is to leave at the end of July.We will stop in Harrison for a few days to celebrate Rick's 21st high school reunion (they forgot to plan a 20th). From there we will take off and drive to Nana Juju's and Grandpa Pete's new house in New York. We have mapped out one game in Dayton, a visit to Cooperstown, definitely a few days with Paula and Ed in Buffalo, and we will start our return home with a Pittsburgh Pirates game.
Now that I've written all of that out, I am very, very nervous.

4 comments:

The Ogden's said...

I think that sounds like fun!

How long will your adventure take?

Chandra said...

I love a road trip!

Anonymous said...

They forgot to plan a 20th? I think that's kind of cool. Or different, anyway.

thenguyens said...

You are ambitious...I like it! We're heading to Boston this summer for Liem's dad's 80th b-day and hopefully be stopping by Grand Rapids for his 20th reunion. We can write a road trip "how to" book together when we're done.