1.18.2009

Crime Scene

I started my annual closet cleaning, junk rearranging, crap removal process. I have been focusing on the front room that acts as my office/guest room/spill over play room/craft supply storage. Most of the toys are in the boy's room but there are a few that remain in my office including my Ginny doll. Pete and Judes held on to Ginny for the past 20-plus years and then when Ginny and I were reconnected I thought it would be cute to leave her in the playroom for when the boys have friends over so there is at least one girlie toy (for anyone interested).

I opened Ginny's house to check on the order of things and was shocked to see the following. I've alerted the Pflugerville Police Department and they are launching a full investigation. The photos are graphic, so I suggest you remove small children and ensure you are sitting down. I've already been contacted by Dick Wolfe for the story rights as a two-part Law and Order special.










































2 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh poor poor Ginny! Has there been a break in the case?

The Ogden's said...

Awwww, poor Ginny! This is how all of Em's Barbie's are going to look as soon as Elliot realizes he can pull body parts off! I won't be showing him this picture - HA