11.24.2008

tiling and zach's bed

We've had a busy weekend of tiling. Rick is done. okay, he is done with the tiling and grouting. He still has thresholds and molding to put in but I am fine with that coming post thanksgiving (especially since we won't be hosting at our house). I do love the new tile and I am very pleased with the manual labor that I hired. I will definitely keep him around for a few more projects.

I also want to share a great conversation between me and Zach earlier this week. He was looking for some Star Wars item of some sort (go figure!) and he found it on Rick's nightstand.

me: you found it, where was it?
zach: dad's and my bed
me: your and dad's bed?
zach: yes, my bed is in the middle.
me: well then whose bed is that in your room?
zach: that's ella's (the dog) bed

No comments: