10.24.2008

SIX part 2

I forgot to add one of my most favorite photos. This one is of JT and Emily at age 2 (or almost 2). We went to the Pumpkin Patch in Lexington.
We went to the pumpkin patch and bought a big bag of small pumpkins that the kids painted at JT's first real birthday party. It was also his first Halloween-themed party. I recall Rachel and Wayne bringing over pizza Friday night and helping me decorate cookies, cupcakes, and make a zillion peanut butter sandwiches.
And to think 4 years later, we are celebrating tonight with JT's dinner choice of homemade mac 'n cheese, corn on the cob, and ice cream. Tomorrow after two t-ball games and William's birthday party, JT will have about 5 t-ball buddies over for some flag football (his birthday present request), a visit to the Haunted Trails, and then a slumber party in a tent on the deck. I'll have a full report, if I surive.

2 comments:

The Ogden's said...

That's one of my fave pictures!

Chandra said...

Aw!!! That is the sweetest picture ever!