5.26.2008

Losing

Earlier this week Rick reported on a conversation from the back of the Mazda. For some reason JT was calling Zach a loser to which Zach repeatedly said "I not a woser."

Thursday I went with Rick to his softball practice. He is now on a co-ed team and for some strange believes that I will be playing as well. I tried batting slow-pitch for the first time and have decided that I probably won't be playing but agreed to be there to cheer them on.

After practice was over we went to the track so I could get in a few laps. JT ran the first lap with me and as we were coming around to where Rick and Zach were sitting he decided to slow down and walk. Rick said Zach was eating a snack and then stopped and announced, "JT is wosing!"

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Why are you such a woser? You need to get your butt out there and bat fast pitch!!!