3.28.2008

How to eat popcorn

Rick has been super busy with work lately, which is good news. The only problem is that it is a new client who doesn't see the need to set a schedule and instead will just email and ask for somethng back that day. All of this is pointless excecpt for the fact that this happened to him this week and as reward for the boys' stellar behaviour he took them to see "Horton Hears a Who."
JT's favorite thing about the movies is that some smart marketing person invented the kid's combo: a small drinnk, small popcorn, and candy. JT prefers this over my smuggled-in snacks. Anywho, JT and Zach were snacking away on their popcorn, waiting for the movie to start and JT says in a very serious, concerned tone:

Dad, I hope Zachy doesn't eat all his popcorn now; he needs to save some to eat during the movie.

Later, when I got home JT was still talking about the cool snack pack. I inquired about the candy and asked if Dad got a snack pack to which JT replied:

Dad didn't get anything. I had to tell him that he didn't need to say "look bigfoot" and try to steal my popcorn, he could just have some.

No comments: