3.28.2008

Get Your DVRs, VCRs, Beta Maxes Ready


Okay, we are sorta a big deal around here. Well maybe we aren't a big deal but Aaron Rochlen's study on SAHDs is a big deal. Such a big deal that a small little morning show came to town a few weeks ago to do a story that will be part of their week long piece on Trends in Families. They came to the house at 7 am and then followed the boys all day until about 2 pm. We have no idea how this story is being edited or if it will be any good but if you are at home on 4/2 and watching Ann, Matt, Meredith, and Al you may just see a few familiar faces.

I don't have an exact time that the segment will air. My guess is that it will be in the second hour. If we hear back on a specific time, I'll let you know.




Note: The link above is just one of many links to the SAHD study. Here are a few others:







1 comment:

thenguyens said...

We're gonna be gone on Fri but I've got my dvr ready to go! Can't wait.