6.03.2015

Mini trip

We went to great wolf lodge almost 3 years ago and it was miserable. The place was packed, we had just come off a crazy adventure of filming what later became the pilot of the show, and we were heading back from a "emergency" trip to see Rick's grandpa who wasn't doing well. Oh and we realized at about 2am that the girls were screaming because they has ear infections.

I have a million thoughts about GWL but here is what I know: the kids loved it and there is some fabulous people watching. This was our first real attempt with the girls and road trip/travel and we are all optimistic about the results. The girls were great fun in the car, we had some really special one-liners from both of them that I need to start recording, and we had an enjoyable family dinner out, which honestly is huge as we've avoided all sit down restaurants with them for the past year.

I obviously didn't have my phone with me in the pools but here are some shots that Kit Kat requested I take.

Here is to a fun summer.

No comments: