8.09.2013

Double Date

Happy August one and all. We are just a few months closer to the best time of the year - October! In the meantime we are winding down summer. Trying to squeeze in a few more fun events before school starts. Although I will admit that this may be the first summer that I am ready for the boys to return to school even though I know with JT being in 5th it is going to be an emotional year (for me).

Last weekend I went on my first double date with a guy and his sister. Rick's sister Donna and her family have moved to Houston and stopped by for a few days to hang out. And I am not the one getting to go on a double date, the chickens had their first today as well. They met up with their beaus Xavier and Zane (in our house known as XyZ) for a little splash pad excitement.



XyZ are the fraternal twins of my friend Heather. We worked together for several years before she moved to a new role and then had twins 2 months after me! Hoping for some more fun adventures with these guys.

No comments: