7.29.2013

vacay at the lake

Rick and I are jonesing for a road trip but we are both so beaten down by chickens that it definitely isn't happening this year. We are hoping next summer looks better. I am already trying to convince Rick we need to see a game at Camden Yards.

We were fortunate enough to get a brief escape to Lake Kiowa thanks to some friends who offered up their home. We also got the chance to hang with Pete and Judes who were brave enough to spend some time in the Texas heat as well as be in an enclosed space with chickens.

All in all it was a quiet week. Unfortunately it was interrupted by a baseball tournament and Rick having to film for the show but I did get to a spend a few days alone at the beach with my parents so at least one of us isn't complaining.




 JT fishing with Grandpa Pete in the background.


Zach being frustrated about his lack of fish until he caught one about 5 minutes after I took this photo.

No comments: