7.19.2013

Shitty Kitchen

I am providing yet another blanket apology, this one specifically goes to any parent (mother or father - I am not picky) who has a daughter(s) under the age of 10 because I guarantee that at some point, even if it is the first time I've met you,  I am going to ask you if your daughter(s) ever removed their diapers.

Sure I've posted about it before, it was such a cute bare bum photo but you know what isn't cute? SHIT, Specifically, shit spread all over the place. For example, all over a totally awesome play kitchen.


And yes there is also red marker all over the stove because like a jail cell someone managed to smuggle in a red marker; I don't know if it was baked in to a cake, hidden up a sleeve, or tucked in a diaper but somehow it made it to the crib and her best idea was to color her stove. I believe both of these acts are from one child but I am not 100% certain she doesn't act alone.

No comments: