4.07.2012

Rangers

Well the long awaited day arrived, MLB baseball has started back up again. Odd as it sounds, after having to suffer through some truly poor television programming (really there is little else you can do during those first 6 weeks with twins) I am glad to have the TV running non-stop baseball games. I think one night I felt we had sunk to a new all time low when Rick and I were watching some show about a bar in the middle of nowhere North Dakota.

With the start of MLB comes the new tradition of the Rangers visiting the Express for an exhibition game. And of course we weren't going to miss it. With our trusty baseball cohorts (the Largents) we braved the masses for a home run hitting fest. We took the girls so I have to admit I didn't get to watch much of the game and I learned it is hard to find a spot to nurse but we had a good time and we look forward to some more games.

Here are a few shots. We made in time for batting practice or dodging home runs while getting to your seat. We also got to see Yu Darvish (that is him telling some pitching story) who was the big preseason addition. And we saw Derek Holland pitch.






No comments: