11.11.2011

a small miracle

I was out at Old Navy the other day. Apparently I am the only parent that didn't prepare her children for the onset of the Texas winter; which basically means JT didn't have any jeans or long sleeve shirts. I tried almost every pair at Target and nothing worked. I decided to take a trip to Old Navy.

While in the baby department I saw a woman with newborn twins. I was giddy with excitement that I actually got to see new twins out in public. So giddy that I spoke to the mom. We exchanged baby talk at which point she mentioned that taking twins out was so much easier than taking out her older children. I learned that she her two "older" children were 2 and 3. I honestly have no clue how she manages but I at least feel at tad bit better that I finally saw new twins in public.

No comments: