8.16.2011

Road Trip - Warner Robins

Originally I had planned to keep this updated as we traveled but by the time we hit WR, GA, I got accustomed to relaxing, eating ice cream, and logging in only as needed to take care of work stuff. But we are officially home so now I will collect the 1000 of photos I have and get some postings done.

So after our stop in NOLA, we trekked to Montgomery for baseball, and then we found ourselves in the town of Warner Robins, who has several claims to fame (Little League championship baseball team, Air Force base) although our sole reason for stopping was so that I could get in some girl time with Lexi. This was even more important since our girl trip for this year had to be postponed because someone had to go off and get pregnant.

While Lexi and I enjoyed girl time the boys enjoyed swimming, running through the house, and rotting their brains on video games. To totally bum out my boys, school in WR started that Monday so while Joel and Patton were off at school Rick was sweet enough to take the boys to the local Aerospace museum, which ended up being a huge hit for the day. Lexi and I did what we do best, ate, drank coffee, and stopped at a few stores. We also ate enough ice cream to ensure Chip and Dip had enough calcium while in-utero (at least during their time in Georgia).








No comments: