3.08.2011

a couple shots with the new camera

JT had his first baseball game tonight (it was the make up from our rainout on Saturday). It was a great game especially for a first game; the Voodoo won 20-6.
I took my camera for a test drive. I was a giant dork sitting in the bleachers before the game and then decided that the directions were over my head and I should just start experimenting. Lucky for me one of JT's teammates also got a new camera and he has an absurd knowledge. He showed me a few things on mine and had me up and running for the first part of the game. When it got dark, I wasn't doing as well  but I feel like this first outting was fairly successful. Here are a few of my better shots.

1 comment:

jcrompton said...

Look at you GIRL! :) Very impressive turn-around time. Those are great! I'm excited for you - SLRs are so much fun!