7.04.2010

Cooking with the Boys

A while back, Nana and Grandpa rocked Zach's world when they sent him Star Wars cookie cutters. We made them and I just never got the photos posted. I let the boys decorate this round (sorry, no photos but safe to say there was a lot of frosting and sprinkle on each cookie). I admit to be excited to try another batch and use my Central Marketing cookie decorating skills. Maybe after our vacation.




JT's French Toast

JT came home from a bike ride run with me and offered to make breakfast. On his own he created the following recipe:

4 eggs
some milk
almond extract (b/c I didn't have any vanilla)
some bread
some crushed Captain Crunch

Follow the basic French Toast recipe but after you dip it in the egg mixture you then dip it in Captain Crunch. You then cook as you normally would. He rocked his made up recipe and we are looking forward to his next creation.




1 comment:

Chandra said...

Why haven't I had one of these cookies?