5.04.2010

Mama Horsey

Work has been really, super busy. Have I complained about that yet? It is a tough thing to complain about because me being busy means there is some job security, just maybe the economy is picking up, and of course there is that whole end of year bonus tied to the company's results (blah, blah, blah). Anywho, I obviously digress but with things being so busy, I have been getting up early to work. And for anyone not familiar with the Lucas house setup, I use the front bedroom as an office, which is right next to the boys' bedroom.

Being next to the boys has afforded me the  luxury of learning that Zach talks in his sleep almost every morning between the hours of 4:30 and 5:30. This morning he was fussing about not liking the cheese and then someone else was making him do something he didn't want. Oh the injustices to Zachy, even while he sleeps. Being up early and next to the boys, also means that I have gotten to witness this gem of a moment.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I love that kid! Don't you wish you could see his dreams projected up on a screen? Would be hysterical! I wish Izzy's comfort animal was a bit bigger as we've lost Uni for the umpteenth time and this time it appears she's missing for good :(