4.20.2010

Fu Nuggets

Zach and I were late getting to JT's baseball game last week. My mind was elsewhere - caught between work and the location of JT's missing sliding shorts when Zach starts the following conversation with me.

ZWL: Mom - Who made Jesus?
Me: What do you mean? God made Jesus. I mean..I pause to ponder how one describes immaculate conception to a kid.
ZWL: No mom, Jesus had God but someone had to have Jesus.
Me: Huh? I am not sure...
ZWL: Do you think the aliens made Jesus?

And then last night, here is another nugget he told me:

ZWL: I know why girls don't go in the boy's bathroom. (Zach and I and were in the bathroom togther).
Me: Why?
ZWL: Girls don't go in because they don't want to smell the farts.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

What a brilliant child you have there!