3.13.2010

If it is March then we must play baseball...

There is not enough blog-space for me to provide the full story of the drama that has surrounded baseball this year. The drama started about two weeks prior to our first game and it has at times been all consuming for me and Rick. I've learned a few lessons through all of this nonsense:
  • Don't send an email when you are emotional - wait at least 24 hours
  • Don't ever join a board of sports rec league
  • When sports are involved grown men can act like they are still in middle school, which means they act like complete arses and forget that their goal is to create a fun, learning environment for kids.
So all of that said, let's talk about two of the cutest baseball players around. Zach is playing 4U t-ball for the Yankees. He is caught in this odd spot of being two young to play with the 6U kids  but he is almost too advanced to play with the 4U kids (and by advanced I do not mean that is some stellar ball player - just that he has been playing for a while with JT and some of these kids have never seen a bat and glove). JT is playing for the Pirates (the team that has caused all the drama). JT is in 8U coach pitch and I hope that I don't jinx things but I love our Pirates team. I think we have one of the best group of kids and parents that a team could ask for. I am really looking forward to our season.

Well enough for the chit-chat, let's get to some photos.




1 comment:

thenguyens said...

LOVE the photos! Are you becoming a photoshop expert? Please teach me!