1.28.2010

they say it's your birthday...

There is still a full week until my birthday but I am starting to celebrate today because Rick is overshadowing me with his oh-so-important 40th on 2/9.

And what better way to kick of my week of celebration than with my first gift! This small little package arrived yesterday and I racked my brain trying to remember what I had recently ordered from Etsy (I do have a new found addiction to the website). My lack of memory didn't stop me from tearing into the package.



I have to admit that I was taken first with the coffee sleeve thingy (I am sure there is a technical term) because basically it is true, coffee does make everything better! And I love the owl coin purse but the only problem there is that I have two small people who for some off reason think that two gifts means that one is for them.
Both items are from the shop So She Sews at etsy.com. And both items are recycled or as the card so sweetly says "eco plastic accessories."

I can't wait to use both.

Thanks Lexi for the birthday love!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

These are very cute, but I heard someone got you a sweet bookmark for your birthday.